How To Use The Spread Scanner To Make Nadex Spreads Easy

TO WATCH THIS VIDEO-PLEASE SEE THE NADEX SPREAD SCANNER TRAINING COURSE HERE:

http://apexinvesting.net/the-nadex-spread-scanner-training-course/http://apexinvesting.net/the-nadex-spread-scanner-training-course/

Please post any questions, comments, or discussion below

From Kellie: Diagrams each field for you on the Spread Scanner.

Then down below he diagrams the Spread Scanner Graph when a single spread is highlighted and tells us where each field is shown on the graph. Additionallly if while one spread is highlighted, you hover over the diagram on the graph the details of the spread will appear momentarily.

Denali “The Profit and loss graph is showing you the same information as the Max Profit and Max loss fields on your tickets. It is just showing you graphically.”

Austiclees ah ha “that totally makes sense now. Wow. So the horizontal line is where it currently is in the market.” “The diagonal lines will move vertically to be in line with the what the market is”

Darrell says “yes the vertical grey line is the live (underlying) market price”

Now if you highlight 2 spreads you can see the profit loss of both of them and how they correlate with each other. For example a straddle. Not necessarily a good straddle, just an example of a straddle highlighted and on the graph. Notice the color of the box of the expiry minutes matches the color of the spread it is on the scanner.

Now do this exercise for yourself in your spread scanner. Highlight one spread at a time and notice how it appears on the graph. Notice the color of it matches to the expiry minutes and that the max profit loss is diagrammed for you on the scanner. Now highlight each spread down the spread scanner, and as you highlight them notice how they go up onto the graph. Once you have highlighted all of them you will see how the spread scanner graph looks with ALL the possible listed spreads on the scanner. This is ALSO how it looks when you just open the spread scanner and no spreads are highlighted. Now unhighlight one spread at a time and you can see them disappear from the Graph too.

Mr. Darrell or anyone, I viewed the http://apexinvesting.net/the-nadex-spread-scanner-training-course/ many times and there are functions of the scanner I still do not understand. With all due respect, Mr. Darrell you went so fast, at the speed of light explaning how to use the new Apex scanner that I still do not get it!!! How to interpret the scanner spreads chart? How to remove and stop the spread scanner chart from displaying. I followed the steps you explained in the video and I cannot get the scanner spread chart to close? While using the “Instant Ticket” function, how can you amend or cancel an order? After you have placed a spread trade and the market rapidely turns on you, and a NADEX message pops up saying the order was not quotable and NADEX freezes the spread trade ticket you placed and you cannot do nothing with it. What to do in this case, you just wait and pray for the market to come back and NADEX unfreezes the ticket order or either cancel or amend the ticket ?? When the ticket is frozen, will the trader incure losses?

Bbel, there is an updated Spread Scanner course that has been out for a while now, you can check it out here : http://apexinvesting.net/the-nadex-spread-scanner-course/

Everyone learns at a different speed if you have a question just ask To remove the pnl chart just click that spread in the list again to deselect it or hit f5 Instant is instant you can’t cancel or modify it unless it goes into working orders If it does then modify it or cancel it in working orders The charts are profit and loss based on the price of the underlying ad of expiration I do not understand the freeze problem. Either the order some submitted and filled…submitted and working…or submitted and errored out…if you not sure look on the Nadex platform under working or filled…if nothing is there and your sure not filled as shown trade history then you may at your discretion choose or whether or not to submit the order again…you may also clear all cache them relogin if your not sure Your profit and loss is determined by your enter and exit price…