I hit reset filters and no nadex contracts are showing in the scanner

All morning most of my spread instruments are showing not available. They are available on the binary scanner. Anyone know why this might be?

Here is a picture 2013-09-24_1214 - Steve__B’s library

This is connected to my live account

Thanks

That is because at the time you took this screenshot gold and crude markets on spreads where closed but where open on binaries.

(if you hover over the red X it will state open/closed)

The only time this would show like the way you have the screenshot (everything but US indices and Ftse and Dax) would be after 1:30 pm et gold closes on spreads and after 2:30 PM ET oil is closed on spreads (so this screenshot was taken sometime between 2:31 PM ET and 6 PM ET when the spreads on most markets reopen.

They are available on binaries as they have dailies and weeklies etc… that trade till 5 PM ET that is why the binaries show open and the spreads show closed

If you think there is an error check the nadex platform itself to see if there are any spreads there that are currently available on the market with an X next to it for the spreads - if so submit a help desk ticket under questions help desk and our programmers will get on it right away

To see the various hours for each markets spread and binary contracts see the following links:

Stock Index Contracts

Forex Contracts

Commodity Contracts