Installing The Apex Toolkit

Greetings, I am a little confused, when watching the install video right from the start it tells you how to go to different tabs to locate the “Apex Toolkit Download Page.” I located the Apex Toolkit Download Page under the tab “Deviations.” When I click on the link I am taken to a “Activate/Upgrade” page where I am being asked to signup for a “Paid Membership.” My question is in the video you are taken to a direct download page not a paid membership page. So maybe I am wrong but I thought the Apex Toolkit was free, without the toolkit most of what I need for the Ninja Trader platform is not available to me IE Tools, Templates and so on. Can someone please explain this to me, or maybe update the training video so that it shows the correct download page. Thank You

Hi,

All the education and information regarding the strategies, systems, training etc. are available with the free membership. However, the Apex toolkit is not free. To have the indicators and templates to be able to trade the different systems on NinjaTrader, a paid subscription to either the Elite membership or P3 membership is required. Under Module 5 of the “Getting started and Setup with Apex and NinjaTrader” course video, it says the toolkit is unable to be downloaded with a free basic membership. Once you are subscribed to one of the paid memberships, you can then go to the Apex toolkit download page for a direct download just like the video shows.

Hope this helps.

Thank you Cralchemy for the info!