Installing the Plugin For the Chrome Browser

This short video shows how to install the plugin for the chrome browser. Please make sure to update your chrome browser to the latest version at this link:

Chrome is the preferred browser due to speed, security, better memory utilization (important when streaming live data), and chrome gets any plugin and scanner upgrades first.

Please post questions regarding the google chrome plugin specifically below.

Please make sure to update your chrome browser to the latest version at this link:

First: Watch the install video above.

Steps: 1 Click this link to install the ticket plugin for chrome - Click Free Button - Confirm the Install 2 Close the chrome tab with the extension install store 3 Refresh the scanner by clicking F5 function key or the circular icon in the address bar 4 Click Demo at the top of the scanner then log into the Nadex demo account in a seperate tab 5 Go to the binary scanner click on a a bid or ask price 6 If nothing happens go to the nadex demo platform click on the little red x on the right side of the address bar and choose to always allow pops up for demo.nadex.com 7 Now click on the bid or ask price on the scanner and it will enable Open the ticket from the scanner 8 Repeat steps 4 to 7 to enable tickets for the live account, click live on the scanner at te top and login to the live Nadex account.

Thanks DM! Installed without a hitch. I will continue to use Chrome as recommended, but installed as its always good to have a backup.

Trader Comment - Chrome Plugin is not working? - Are you using latest chrome installation or preinstalled version - answer preinstalled version - Please update to the latest version of google chrome.

Please make sure to update your chrome browser to the latest version at this link:

Also with chrome you can do more with the scanner including the stop trigger plugin. See demo signup link for free under the scanner menu and see the forum thread under scan to see how it works.

hello, I was going thru the above video n tried to connect my live nadex accnt to the scanner but couldn’t do it. As stated in the step no. 6 “click on the little red x on the right side of the address bar and choose to always allow pops up for demo.nadex.com”, I don’t see that little red x on my browser. It would be very helpful if i get any advice abt how to set this thing up

bistoup, Are you still unable to access ?