International Binaries With Apex Elite

Hi Darrell,

Can you share with us how a person can use your A.P.E.X. Elite Tools to trade traditional binary options? Specifically, which tools to use, setups and entries to look for, expiry times and best sessions for this strategy.

Thanks,

Greg

use the forum search feature.

click here:

http://apexinvesting.net/forum/apex-elite-trading-system-nadex-spreads-binaries-99/how-do-you-apply-elite-system-nadex-binaries-[video]-391.html#.UiHvEhvrznE

Mark, Thank you for your response. However, I am not talking about trading Nadex Binaries but European (traditional) Binaries. I received a message from Darrell saying that he has shown individuals how to trade traditional binaries very successfully. He told me to post my question in the forum and he would answer it.

I will post a detailed reply to this post in the next couple days. Been out on holiday and want to give it a thorough reply.

Sorry, I overlooked “traditional” in your question. My mistake.

For traditional binary options - really i would not call them “traditional” as price ladder binaries have been around for a long time as well.

Also there are price ladder binaries available on European brokers like IGMarkets.com

By “traditional” you mean over/under binaries where you have to hold until expiration and they are offered where the market is at that second without the ability to exit before expiration.

(Sometimes these are called call/put binaries but this is also inaccurate and is more marketing as nothing can be called away or put to someone)

So Over/Under Till Expiration Binaries - or basic binaries maybe??

There are many ways to trade it. The 3 methods i would look into that i have helped other traders have great success with are the 3 following:

1. The classic scalping method

2. The Elite scalping method (using the 3 entry filters)

Both methods are outlined here: http://apexinvesting.net/forum/apex-elite-system-step-step-entries-stop-losses-trailing-stops-training-videos-61/bonus-how-scalp-futures-forex-equities-using-apex-elite-system-video-461.html#post1242

Simply enter at the entry price on a short term ie 5 minute or less expiration.

1. On fast markets ie gold oil etc… using the Velocity bars as a potential trade signals - same method enter for very short term trade 1 minute 5 minute etc…

favorite pattern happens a lot on gold is a bunch of yellow velocity bars followed by a massive yellow velocity bar - fade the bar

Also you can just fade single velocity bars if the following diagnostic price bar breaks the low/high (fades it) - ie going down velocity bar - then bar breaks the high then go long or vice versa but wait on the break

Thank you Darrell for your response. I will definitely look into your suggestions. I watched all your Elite trader videos and i was wondering if it would be possible to trade binaries using the BMX method that you reveal in the bonus video. For instance, in your video you state that a trade is valid if there are three consecutive up/down bars. Could there be a winning strategy there for bins if I took an entry on that third bar close? If this is possible, what time frame would you be watching and what expiry would you take.

Thanks again for your AWESOME work!

Yes BMX reversals are an awesome trade. Some markets they work really really well on especially later in the morning/afternoon ie oil/gold etc…

Yes third bar close (really i look at it breaking that close by a tick - so 4th bar open)

Regarding time frame i use diagnostic bars not time frame

But i trade absent of time as the only thing that matters is price in reading a chart - though time is essential when choosing over/under binaries for the correct choice

I would go for the fastest one possible you could even demo several time frames ie 1 min 5 min, 30 min etc… and track results