Introduction to everyone

Greetings. I just want to say hello and get some assistance with my trading. I became a member of Apex and Nadex about 8 months ago and purchased an Elite membership soon thereafter. I watched many training videos and got to know IZSS pretty well and began using it. I had some success and some failures. I felt pretty good about my trading, but then I got impatient and greedy. I made some very dumb mistakes,which I knew were dumb at the time, but did them anyway. I have successfully turned my $1,000.00 account into a $127.00 account. I have not, until this moment used the Elite Room and have done very little DEMO-Trading. I instead, “did it my way,” with my money. So that’s my success story. I am stopping live-trading and I am getting to know about the Elite Room and the Forum, etc. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thank you.

Welcome, First suggestion is read and study Trading in The Zone.

Thanks woodwright789. I’ll do that.

Another suggestion is to post charts for review in the Elite Room. You will get responses and suggestion right away.

This is one of if not the fastest way to grow and prosper. Stay in Demo. A lot cheaper to learn with free money…even if it is fake money.

Be profitable in Demo, then move to live . Only then risking your money.

Be sure to check out these videos of Darrell Martin live in the Elite Room over the last week doing some detailed training on IZSS: https://forum.apexinvesting.com/c/watch-webinars-here/traders-helping-traders-tht