Is there any great ways to record your entrys and exits using the izone sharp shooter

I have been doing the best I can recording the information but I have been trading a lot this week using the izone sharpshooter on different settings and some trades i failed to log the time of trade and the actual stop that was hit.

I then go to nadex and they only have some orders in their order history and some orders are duplicated several times and their filled orders.

I also don’t receive emails when stops are hit and sometimes i don’t receive emails when take profits are hit. I checked my spam emails and other folders. I wish there was a better way to get this information. unless i’m missing something. i’m still in demo have traded live but trying out the izone sharpshooter and really want to dial it in for night time trades as there is not many entries. and i can’t trade days so I have to make due.

Also any night trading tips will be welcomed. I’m trying to trade the markets that are open at night only. but there’s just very little movement and scalp trades, trend trades, izone rebound trades i’m finding difficult to find. I’m using 3/12/60 should I be using a smaller time frame at night? I tried 8/10/5 it seems like there are too many entries that don’t hold up I follow all the rules sometimes i miss them(always the big ones) and sometimes they don’t work out. but again I have only been trying this system for a week. so Im still learning. I like it tho. as i had seen success due to a snow storm no work and I got to trade days.

I wish I can trade days as i got about 60 pips on thursday on the gbp/usd rebound about 10:30. so much more movement. I don’t see my stops getting hit nearly as much in back tests.

but if i can master nights I can trade days.

I know it’s the weekend so no rush to answer.

Anyway thanks for all the help.

@BOYD.LARRIC

Good afternoon Larric,

Best way to do what you are trying to do is to download (or view within the Nadex platform) the transaction log for the time period you are trying to log. I have taken the liberty to create a screen grab for you on how to do that. See below:

If you select download, you can save the spreadsheet with the trade entries, exits and commission cost as a way to keep a daily log. Then you can use that information to mark your charts for your entries. The log that you download will have all the information you need to do this including the exact times that you executed your entry and exit orders.

As for your second question with regard to nigh time trading tips, my best advice is to look at all the available instruments and find the one that moves the most during the time frame that you have available to trade. AUD and JPY pairs tend to move well in the evening, but your best bet is to look back historically to get a better feel for the type of movement whatever market you are watching has during those time frames.

Good Luck. I hope you found this helpful.

Peter

Right on thanks for all the help. I forgot all about the my account tab. I appreciate all your helpful post.

Thanks again.