Issues with Gain Data Feed

I’m having some issues getting a forex feed to NT. I guess I’m looking for some advice or suggestions as customer service at NT or Global Futures don’t seem to think outside the box. I have a live license for NT but have been having problems getting a trial version from any of the vendors you suggested. NT wants to upgrade my subscription from single to multi broker feed. I want to paper trade the currencies. Just wondering if you had any suggestions or have known others to come across this situation. None of the vendors seem to be able to help. Thank you.

PS Switched to bar charts instead of candles like you recommended. Not really all that harder when you give them a chance. Thanks again. : )

Yes Global Futures can be a bit difficult on getting additional trials. You can get multiple demos per unique email from apex futures.

However, we recently got a deal with IQFeed where not only can you get a free trial but they give a discounted rate on the data feed essentially you pay for the base subscription and they give you fx feed for free with the base subscription.

It is lightening fast, this is what I use. It is 10x faster than gain without all the issues (which pays for itself on missed trades due to not having your data feed working and with the massive amount of time saved on loading charts). Plus you can add iqfeed to NT7 no matter what license type you have as it is a data feed and not a broker.

The link to it can be found here; http://apexinvesting.net/get-free-forex-data/