IZSS Entry Rules/Never got response

I follow the rules without exception. Honest’ Here are two trades missed today On USDJPy I followed the rule of not selling into a buy zone. Lost 51 ticks https://www.screencast.com/t/dKzdLG5wl14 On GBPUSD never got a TC arrow although all the indicators confirm a long entry. Lost 41 ticks https://www.screencast.com/t/FjIuHRuEo9 I know these things can happen. But when all the indicators line to take the trade, but the entry rules say no, does it make sense to set a tight stop and maybe lose a few buck to possible main a size able gain? Or from another perspective reduce the number of contracts to lower the $ dowside. Reply

Was finally able to get your charts loaded. 1st trade looked good to me. Why did you not entry short? Appears to have stalled around -1 deviation, which is to be expected. Volume is up to help push through. Second trade was between two major streets . Scalp rules apply. Also notice how coming off Red Izone ? No confirm TC Arrow means No trade. Period. Cyan Arrow still in Red trend Band. IF you would have gotten Confirm Arrow, that would have been in Green band. That trade more iffy than I would take. I would wait for next bus to come along myself.

Thanks craigmac. Appreciate your taking time to respond. BTW do you use the “Room” on a daily basis? You mentioned some difficulty getting my charts loaded. Is there a problem with my Screencast.

Hello again dusty 123. I am in the Elite Room every trading day. Often on Holidays and doing Replay. In order to view your screencast I needed to copy and paste into Google.Clicking the link did not work. No problem. I try and always add at least 2 spaces before putting a link into Forum or Elite Room. Trading is like reading a story and following along , Going down what ever path the market takes. You have control over entries and exit ONLY… The market will do what it wants, we can not change it or will it differently. Use that information to your advantage and wait for your openings. Follow your Rules and be profitable.