IZSS trading at night

Good evening everyone ! I signed up for the izss course a while ago, and life kinda got in the way. I was not able to focus on trading at all I did not even make it to demo trading it. I just watched the course over again and refreshed my memory. I have time at night to trade I work during the days from 9-6. and was wondering is there a good market to be trading at night or early morning before work for beginners? I understand the system entry and exit. I know the simple method to picking a spread. I am gonna use a Amazon work space because I have a chrome book. My question to you so I can get my self started on the right foot, what time can I trade? I heard markets are slow at night and NQ is not available to trade at night. I know the small account method but I am gonna demo trade for a while so I can get the system down and I am studying ICE and Deviations to learn were the market is going to but maybe I am getting too far ahead of myself and i should use the beginner chart to start off with. I watched a webinar the other day on the personality of traders I gotta say I am a total sheep but I am ready to move up and become the lion lol. I have a bad habit of watching videos and not staying focused. I did see something login in do you not use 8 10 5 on continuum bars anymore? and what do you mean on trend catcher the trend measurement period need to be 15? are the beginner charts posted in the room? I just wanna do this right and I am glad to be part of a community that actually cares and wants people to succeed my goal would be to do this full time but I am not gonna get there unless i do this right !

Many traders start exactly like you are. Work during the day and trade in the evening. IZSS system will get you going.

You need to check out some Nadex webinars John does. Quite a few about trading at night. Check the latest webinar tab at the bottom of this Forum.

The AUD opens at 5 PM EST and JPY opens at 7 PM EST. EUR and GBP open at 3 AM EST. Try and always have at least one side of the pair open. Some of our traders also trade early AM before the US Open.

Be sure to always check the news. If no news, you might have the evening off.

Continuum Bars. The new setting is 3/12 and 60 or 5 depending on if the market is moving or not. This was changed back last October, so that traders can get a few more trades. IZSS charts are posted in the Room. There is also a beginner template available for your own charts. Use the one labeled beginner_3_ XXXX

To follow is a screenshot ot the TC setting for you. Keep asking questions. Help is right around the corner.

Thanks for the help! What markets are people trading before the US Market is open? I do not mind getting up early! I could trade the DAX in the morning before work ! I guess that is the nice thing about IZSS it can work on any market ! going forward we set the bars to 3 12 60 all the time ? and if there is no news the markets wont move at all at night ?

Quite a few Apex traders like to trade the EUR and GBP Forex Pairs prior to US Open. For Nadex I believe that gives you 5 Forex Pairs. Always try and have at least One side of the Pair open for business.

Market movement will tell you if you need 60 minute or 5 minute bars. You do not want to have more bars than you need to. Most pre-US open will be 60 minute bars.

News will bring Implied Volatility. And with it additional Premium. If you expect more movement you are looking for more trading opportunities. No news means status the same… This movement is how we profit. When the market moves, we get paid. It does not matter if the market is going up , or the market is going down. With movement comes profit.

Hope that helps

Thank you it does help I appreciate your help I will start with the 60 mins like it say and go from there it supposed to be set to that for forex anyways so that is totally cool !