Japan 225, ftse 100, dax

Hey, is there any video on how to trade The Foreign Indices properly. For instance, the binaries at night on Japan? reason I ask, cause there’s No deviation levels. Even on 10min bars the chart looks terrible on Japan 225. So is there a decent method for this Indices?

Is there a special Data feed to have Japan 225 charts? I can’t seem to get any charts up and running on it.

3rd post same question - please dont post the same question multiple times

yes you can subscribe to the data to get it that is the only way - Welcome Apex Investing Customer to DTN IQFeed! - Fast, Reliable, Affordable. Market Data and API’s.

• subscribe to SGX data

No deviations as not an option feed to pull premium - but we are working on that - pull up the data by having a data feed for SGX use diagnostic bars - its cleaner

geesh, sry forgot how to post here. been a while. but thanks alot. DM

I noticed the Japan 225 has been extremely volatile the last week or so at times but I can’t seem to find any major news. You would think an earthquake hit Japan or some other disaster. Is there a site I can reference to see what is making these massive spikes?

JPY news heavily influenced by value of JPY - plenty of monetary policy press conference etc… jpy reports out this week

What is the right data feed and symbol for the Japan 225? The scanner says NU-12-13 but Dave Foss said it was NK 12-13 I have subscribed to the Singapore exchange feed but data for neither symbol comes across…

depends on who your data feed provider is

if your using iqfeed then use NK