Level 2 order flow?

Hey DM. 2 questions about Level 2:

1. In Thursday’s webinar you showed Think or Swim Market depth, it had Volume on it, and was different than mine, how do I get that Market depth?

2. Have you found any new products that can give a better Edge with Level 2 data. Such as the Jigsaw products or something? But don’t cost a Computer and a Monitor (or arm and a Leg). I haven’t tried them, just looked at their videos.

I’m just trying to find an easier to use product for Market Depth, that’s all. Lots of stuff out there. found one for $3000 (:mad:), so hellz no on that one. any info is appreciated. Thank you!!

Ive tried them and others no edge yet - but have not given up on it yet still testing

Do you mean how do you get it on your think or swim (note on on tos price volume they are only showing volume since the time you had it open so its not really showing you total price volume for the day on the dom unless you leave it open all the time)

basically I was just wondering how to understand how much volume was at which order block on DOM. I’m only saying this because on expensive products they always mention how the significance of volume at each price level can help determine whether the volume is Bullish or Bearish. I already learned this when you showed us Volume Spikes. But if their’s an edge to from any of this, I’d like to learn and achieve it. if not, then eff it!!! lol

Agreed I really am looking at it… If there is an edge for us its simple.i will let u know if I find something