Live binary trades using stops versus just limits

Hi DM,

I’m really pretty interested in learning more about this approach as the info becomes available. I’ve been able to catch the presentation and video in pieces and have a good grasp on the overall concept, though another more condensed/quicker summary would be helpful. I recall your mention of it becoming available here soon for beta I believe in the Elite and P3 areas. Just wanted to let you know I’m ready to jump on it to test it out and provide feedback as needed.

Thank you much, and I’ll be keeping my eyes open for this!

Have a great weekend,

Rob

Yes it should be available hopefully by weeks end. I will make a short video on how to use the plugin promptly after we release it.

It makes trading a lot easier.

Very nice - thanks for your hard work and I’m looking forward to it! Please let me know if I can help in the meantime.

Have a good one!

Rob

Hey I just rewatched part of this webinar. IN the beginning you mention that you’re waiting for Momentum Confirmation. I remember asking you what do you mean by that? is it the same as when we wait for momentum confirmation for a V.Spike. the Break of the high/low of the bar after the actual spike. Or some other method you’re using to determine momentum.

Momentum is a combination of things. Not so much break on a high or a low as break of a specific price. The main goal of the webinar was to show the stop plugin and how it can be used more than to teach a method.

Hi DM,

Yes I can see how this tool will be very useful. This was a good video to watch you jam along and use the tool in a live session, and the basic concept is more or less translatable. I recall you saying you’re going to do a quick explanatory video on how to use, or at least one of those step by step screen snapshots with the arrows. This would be great to see to solidify basic concept, as at times during this past video I wish I could have seen some of your other screens as you worked along, or I got a bit lost in the length of the video.

In line with what ultimatrader10k is speaking to, we heard you looking for momentum/movement in the video. In the video it seems like you are reading your charts live like a book, almost like you’re seeing of the movement was so basic that clarifying how you saw it did not even come to mind as being worth mentioning. On my side of the screen I was left realizing this is what I need to be able to see to stay afloat.

I would have to say that apart from elite apex rules, I am rather terrible at spotting trend with any real accuracy. Though I am slowly getting better, using things like spikes and dev levels. Utilizing this and other tools depends on being able to see this kind of movement, and in other videos you understandable focus on how to use the specific tool or show what it is like to interface with nadex or your scanner or whatnot. That said, would you please be able to point me in a direction to where I could further learn how to better read trend in my charts like you do? Granted you have a ton of experience I know, but this is a foundation that myself and probably others could really beef up on to stay afloat. My needing this kind of basic insight is why I am so stoked for signals like the vspike and time scalper, and of course the amazing sounding predictor, as they fill that gap of seeing what the market is doing that I currently need some serious help with.

As usual, thank you so very much for all your work, and looking forward to a great week ahead!

Rob

Yes this is part of the programming putting all the experience into the code. The new video I will put up this week will be on how to use the new stop ticket plugin we just released that is mainly what I was referring to. This video was not really trying to teach a system as much as it was just showing how you could apply the stop plugin to any system (vspike elite or new ones that we are developing)

In the meantime the vpike trading system taught and the elite trading system are mote than enough you can only do so much at once. Make sure to master those so when the new ones come out you will be ready to add them to your trading play book and focus on and master them as well

As the new tools come online I will make videos for that as well.