Looking for 1 on 1 tutoring on Nadex trading Forex

Recently got started on nadex, I’ve watched videos and know my way around nadex pretty well now. I recently wanted to start trading Forex. I wanted to see if anyone would be willing to help guid me on what to look for as i am pretty green to the market. I know that i need to be watching my indicitive to know if it goes above or below . I just feel as though Im missing information or not reading charts correctly. I know this may come out sounding a little dumb. but i do pick up things pretty quick just easier for me to talk with somone and have them explain.

Thanks!

As far as “what to look for” really depends on what system you are trading. You mentioned that you have gone through and watched several videos adn webinars. But what Training Courses have you taken? What Apex System have you decided to go with for your trading? Elite? Boomerang? 5 Minute Binary Trend Catcher? Are you looking to trade Nadex binaries or Spreads? What hours are you avail to trade and how many hours a week? If you can provide a little more info we can probably get you set on the right course :slight_smile: Thanks

I see you have not completed any single course on apex yet.

We don’t watch the nadex indicative except for on using the stop trigger or as of expiration and we get out before expiration. Sounds like you need to go back and review a lot of the courses.

Please watch the courses that are available. We have put the work into helping you by doing them now you have to apply yourself and watch them. Ask questions in the forum on the courses. Join in and get in the nadex trading pit and ask questions there as well.

It’s not realistic or fair to expect someone to take time out and mentor you if your not willing to put the time in and go through the courses.