Magnets = Seeing the market

I really dove into volume analysis this weekend and started drawing magnets on all of my charts. WOW is all I can say. Talk about opening your eyes to market movement and projected movement. I wish I had been doing this all along. It only takes a few minutes to do per chart, and you can just attach all the magnets to charts of the same symbol, so you don’t have to do it for every single chart.

If you haven’t ever put magnets on your charts, you absolutely SHOULD. This should be a fundamental must. It will take your trading and understanding to a whole new level. They let you know where the trend is projected to move to, hover and chop at, when you should get out of a trade, because you hit a magnet, take profit, stop trigger, etc. It’s like a map of the market. It’s worth the 30 minutes to learn and master. It doesn’t take much time at all.

Couldn’t agree more!

This is one of the most powerful concepts i teach. Its amazing how few people take the time to do it. Way to go keep it up!

This honestly is a game changer. Not only do you “see” the market, trends, and retracements, but it also keeps the heart rate down - no longer wondering where the market is headed. I only trade the NQ now, and it sticks to the magnets like glue. Amazing!

Please post the link to where the magnet training is located. Thanks…

This is a great video:

and then you can go to forum - style - volume - and there are a multitude of videos which will help.

Should we do this with our IZSS Nadex spread trades?

I would. I love having them on every chart. I honestly feel like you’re trading blind without them. I will never not have them from now on. Once you do it a few times, and get the hang of it, you can mark up a chart with magnets in about 5 minutes. Make sure you apply them to all charts of the same symbol (double click magnet line, attach to, “all charts”), so you only have to mark one chart per entity. I update and adjust them in the morning and evening as volume fluctuates and sometimes throughout the day as volume exceeds, to see if I have to delete a magnet line, because now there may be two close together, one overpowers the other, etc. Only takes a minute or two, which isn’t that big of a deal. I actually enjoy it, but I’m weird that way. :sunglasses:

Short answer = yes!

Thanks Darrel, Started using this over a year ago. https://www.screencast.com/t/7SxEKaBKVMH