Marked up MVP, false BMX

EDIT: After reviewing rules and spending time in the Elite room, I’ve found that I have made some mistakes. That reversal was wrong and I misunderstood what a BMX is. But I’m learning. Watching live trades in the chat room and reading responses to questions in there helped to clear some things up for me.

I’m trying out the MVP system, and I have a couple of questions. The first set of markings (I hope it’s clear enough) on the chart are just me making sure that I’m getting all this right. Then at the end of the chart, I’m not entirely sure how I would have known that it wouldn’t have been a good idea to make any entries.

http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/raceturtle/media/nd4_zps6a3fdac7.png.html][img]http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b515/raceturtle/nd4_zps6a3fdac7.png[/img

Really looking forward to going all out on the demo with this strategy. For whatever reason I feel a lot more confident with this than with boomerang.

Concerning the reversal, in one of the videos it was said that if using the indicative price, it may have never triggered to begin with. So that takes care of that.

And I’ve also realized that I posted in the wrong section.

Your in the right section. This is fine. Its an Apex Entry though not a MVP entry (as your entering with a breakout of the E within 3 ticks)

Not sure what you mean by hits trigger…

not sure where you pointing on the potential bmx

need it to have 2 bars outside of the BMX zone and then break that bar by 3 ticks

ie bar 1 is in bmx zone bar 2 is in bmx zone - bar 3 is not bar 4 is not bar 5 breaks the high of bar 3/4 (that would be a exit/stop)

It was a valid short entry if it was triggered…and it was profitable if it was triggered

But i think you got it now? If not let me know.

I think I need to work on my terminology. Keep mixing things up.

Over the last day or so some key things were clarified for me. Watching some of the videos again helped as there were things that I either missed the first time or had forgotten. And I followed along with a couple of the trades in the trade room, which really helped with my understanding of the rules.

So yeah, I think I’m getting it now.