Market flow analyzer?

Darrell,

A few months back you mentioned a market flow analyzer, I believe it was … which I use to see on your screens. I tried to access their site today, but was unable to. Looks like that product no longer exists? Looking to use with momentum scalps and scalping in general. Are you still using it, if so, any real advantages to it? Thanks Darrell!

They are making some upgrades. I will let you know when its available for new subscribers.

Remind me in a week if i have not replied to you with the updated information.

Thanks for the info. Darrell!

Not sure if this is the same Market Analyzer in Ninja that you recommended I look at but I watched some tutorials on YouTube tonight on setting that up and I wondering if anyone uses it here and how they set it up with APEX? Specifically speaking, in the columns you can add indicators and from the indicators you can add any of the APEX indicators you like. Trouble is, which ones would add value here and how would one set up the parameters for each indicator? I was thinking about setting up on Market Analyzer with nothing but APEX indicators to compare them and their default outputs to see if anything stands out. Any recommendations? I haven’t seen this covered in any videos on here so I thought I would inquire from within. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Dolfan

Personally I just watch the charts.