Market Replay Orders Not Being Accepted And Static DOM Settings Chop Filter

Hey! Demo trading this weekend.

1. I’ve noticed that for some reason the market replay is not accepting my orders when I go to sell stop limit orders using the static DOM (Middle Mouse). It did just fine when I was buying before but now going down its not taking them. I have attached a photo of my screen as well as where you can see when I went to place the order and the market just went right over it. I’ve tried going back and replaying but not sure if I’m missing something here?

2. Also, I wanted to ask if my take profit and stop loss ticks are set currently as shown on the image. 14 Tick Stop Loss (Bar Size Plus 2) and Take Profits of 10 (Bar Size Minus 2)…

3. Another thing. The Chop filter I have it set to calculate on bar closed set to true. I noticed when I get a red confirmation arrow I’m still having to wait for the chop filter because the bar hasn’t closed yet. Is this how it’s suppose to be on live as well? So essentially you’d be waiting for the next bar after confirmation of the TC to see if the chop filter will allow you in the trade or not.