Minis, Micros, and Nadex.... switch or stay?

Hey Guys… relatively new here… Been trading Nadex on my own for about 18 months. There is a great deal I like about it, but I do find it a bit “annoying” at times. I’ve traded other, more “conventional” instruments in demo. I like instruments that move in a linear way like stocks. The Touch Brackets offer this in a way. But… I signed up for the Sniper training and the practicality of trading minis and micros on 1 platform appeals to me, and seems to be the most logical way to learn the Sniper set-ups. WHAT DO YOU GUYS WHO HAVE TRADED BOTH THINK ABOUT THIS? I WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR ADVICE.

Definitely learn the setups on ninjatrader and trade the futures first. Once comfortable with that execution you can decide to switch to touchbrackets. Trading Nadex has the advantage of capped risk however the spread can fluctuate sometimes. If trading Nadex you also have the ability to easily add binaries into the mix. That being said, I like the speed and convenience of trading with charttrader directly in ninja and trading the minis. I think ultimately you will have to learn both and see what you prefer. The apex scanner makes short work of Nadex, almost as efficient as Ninjatrader on futures.