Momentum scalps on binarys time t

Hello,

I watched the video on momentum scalps for binary’s. I understand the system, but how much time is needed? Are these only meant for 1 hour before expiration is that the right amount of time? I know it is best to find one ATM around $50.00 or a little out of money but not by much as the system calls for a small tick movement profiting $20.00 per contract. Based on experience what is the best time limit to get into momentum binary scalps. Also is the momentum scalper template and brick size from the apex tools link all that is needed to setup the chart? Also any tips or settings needed make sure the Volume and expected Volume work properly.

Thanks

I prefer OTM but ATM is an option if that is all there is.

They are current hour if ATM. If an otm is better you could do a next hour expiration.

You need time for it to move. Depends on the market - you trading how fast it moves. This is where expected range comes in. Where are you in the range how much room is left etc… Not a requirement but very helpful. You can even choose a little further out if you want. Today on my morning and afternoon show (they will posted monday i believe in the style section) I talked about price action analysis. Doing this along with momentum scalps can help you easily pinpoint the binary strike for OTM trades (again not required but super helpful) and give you a clue as well on what time is best. In reality e are often in and out o these trades within a couple bars.

The below chart is from the show this morning and afternoon.

I showed how reading where stops are helps me know where I can realistically expect the market to go (SUPER HELPFUL) on OTM binaries

This is basically just a spike striker chart. Using this you can have targets. Then you need something to give you a buy sell (ie a spike striker a momentum scalp (on diagnostic bars) a profit popper (on diagnostic or 4 minute bars) a boomerang on 4 min chart etc…) Do the analysis on the 5 min chart know your target (that means you konw w your strike. Now just wait on a trade to trigger and entry whether it be any of the systems. Very simple very powerful technique.

Only setting is for “visual aid” you may want to look at the historical. Note for just momentum scalps your not locked into the bar sizes on the bar settings page you can use those but they are optimized mainly for elite entries, BMX and MVP reversals.

Feel free to play with the bar sizer and do some backtesting to find what is best for whatever market you want to trade if you want to play with it. :slight_smile:

Thanks for reply back.

By current hour am ATM worth 50 on a 10 am Expiration what would be the latest to enter? Would up to 9:30am be the latest to enter or A little earlier is better? I will stick with the bar sizes For now on the page as I am not confident yet Or have any idea how to pick them yet bit I will get there soon!