Moving Too Fast

I am having problems working Jink so I wasn’t able to get a screen capIure. I was watching GBPUSD at around 15:33. It looks like a great P2 trade is forming. However, when it did move it moved three bars in less than a second. How can I get a trade on when the market is moving this fast?

Though, there are times when the market moves fast, and you will not be able to get into a certain trade on time I don’t believe that is your issue.

Understand that that is just how the market works, there is no way around that. There are plenty of trades and plenty of markets to watch. You may not be able to certain trades here or there when the market is moving fast, but you have to move on and find the next trade, and force trades that are not the right set up

However, you should have your contract open selected and ready when you see it forming. Also I believe your using the wrong bars for p2. Meaning it would take 12 minutes for it to move 3 bars.

How did the market moved 3 bars in 1 second on a P2 - P2 is done on 4 minute bars NOT on diagnostic bars?