MVP Webinar

MVP is easy

So is MVP/Apex combo

MVP actually can be applied to underlying and spreads also (not the ttpc and epc those are binary) but still it can be easily applied to underlying markets directly. Its not just a binary thing

News is P3 & Elite etc… its across the board. And they are sweet and easy trades to do with a little practice and a few questions you can EASILY master them. and it will benefit you understanding it on every other trading system you trade…

Flow chart - yes that is the S12 stuff we are working on it will do exactly what you are saying…

I think there is no way to answer the question for you on MVP versus Elite - whatever you like best do…i don’t know your info to know what is a better fit for you (tempermant, risk tolerance, account size, schedule, desired instruments and strategy variety etc…)

[quote=blackadder]Thank you Darrell, I think I understood about 2/3’ds of that :rolleyes: But as I understand that…different methods for different trade times, bankrolls, time to trade, and temperaments

I think the Step by step is a grand idea as I’ve been stalled here for months, decided to focus on apex elite (have to learn something first),…struggled with my Achilles heal (BMX)got distracted with tales of 3.0 and decided to wait (Silly me). MVP looks easy to learn, Has a low loss rate and uses only binary’s (as apposed to a complicated list of bird and bug names in news and P3 that I’ve glossed over because I was going for elite) …back to my point… A Start here flowchart (if bankroll is X do Y, If trading times are t then start at S) would go a long way to pointing to “newbies” (new too old hat) what they should focus on first.(and second, and third) rather that stalling out.

I think MY question boiled down to; If I take the spinach and go full Popeye (let the Google translators have fun with that turn of a phrase :D) And slam into the current MVP,Once 3.0 comes out, will I be switching gears to go elite, or will elite be the better fit…or should MVP be my focus…so many small nagging questions BLAH![/quote]

I was under the impression (from a statement in a Thursday video) that the current method was for binary, Also this reminds me…this site needs a glossary (i’m fairly sure ttpc isn’'t short for “Tennessee Transgender Political Coalition” which is the first link in google when looking up ttpc)

I’ve looked but come up empty, do you have a video where you walk over a news trade in real time? (I’m sure you do but i’ve failed at finding it)

Temperament,(As a dyslexic I don’t trust my own math, and will usually trust others math over my own) risk tolerance (I’ not so scared to lose that i’ve got my gold buried in the backyard under a rosebush guarded by a dog…but no so bold as to be learning online poker) , account size($1000), schedule (7ish am to noon EsT), desired instruments and strategy variety etc…(As I will be using Nadex exclusively I don’t care, And As i’m a beginner, Ill probably stick to one method(something simple) for a few months…once i’ve got t down Ill expand)

Perhaps I asked the question the wrong way around…Who do you see as the Ideal (tempermant, risk tolerance, account size, schedule, desired instruments and strategy variety etc…) person for each method?

TTPC means trend trading premium collection. Definetely not the googled term lol. Note that the sub forum above this thread is in is titled trend trading premium collection.

The glossary idea is a great one. Would you be willing to help put it together?

Yes TTPC is for binaries and EPC is for binaries. We are using the MVP Indicators and have applied them into a system specifically for binaries. Notice I stated EPC and TTPC are for binaries. I stated MVP can be used for multiple trading methods ie forex futures underlyings spreads etc… Its about what specific rules are applied.

Quote Originally Posted by darrell View Post MVP actually can be applied to underlying and spreads also (not the ttpc and epc those are binary) but still it can be easily applied to underlying markets directly. Its not just a binary thing I was under the impression (from a statement in a Thursday

I have done them on the live radio and have done them on a couple webinars. A plugin we should have finished soon will actually allow us to easily catalog all videos for learning paths and for topics with pre - reqs milestones and bonus follow up videos where you can mark what you have watched, favorite, and want to rewatch as well as notifications when if those videos are updated. Regarding news trades I do them often in the room like on Tuesday in the Nadex Trading pit i went over the trade what the entries where specific positions, take profit plans and how i would adjust if needed and why I was taking it. Some watched, some took it live as well, some learned and followed along in demo. For any news questions please post that in the news trading system section and I will be happy to answer them but don’t want those following this to get unfocused on the topic here which is learning MVP TTPC. Under the news menu above there is a link directly to the news trades.

I suggest using excel so it can do the math for you. Its worth learning how to do basic formulas and will save both dyslexics and non-dyslexics for many easy to make math errors. This could be further discussed in the Structure section regarding different tools for your trading computer.

$1,000 is sufficient to focus on most Nadex strategies it just matters which strategies you are doing when you are doing them (ie your risk wold be way to high on many spread trades using US 500 per trade but for US Tech 100 it would be easier to properly manage risk in return you make less but also lose less due to tick leverage (US 500 ticks smaller than underlying so a 1 point move is 10 ticks - US Tech 100 tick size is smaller than NQ so a 1 point move is 1 tick). This would be a discussion for S12 Steward section.

Wise to master one method and expand from there. Variety of plays in the playbook is important but it is essential to have each one down before adding another. This is where one would go to the strategy section and discuss various strategies under the Nadex section.

The last part is the essence of my vision for S12. Its not there yet but we are making progress. As a whole… this is probably best for the general trading forum since it is about S-12 versus MVP TTPC specifically.

Its not as easy as “ideal” for each method so if your XYZ do this. In the end the trader has to make the chioce but we want to help them. Its more of these things - would mean these methods could work for you. There are 100’s of combinations. But with this combination - these 5 systems on these instruments at this time of day based upon factors x y z are what you should focus on - and these 1 or 2 first - then these 2 - then focus on this one last… because… etc…

To lay this out we have to layout every combination of (temperament, risk tolerance, account size, schedule, desired instruments, strategies) and then rank them and lay them out for each system. Obviously I could do this 1 on 1 in mentoring but that is not cost effective for most traders not time efficient for myself. My desire is to help as many traders as possible so that is why I started S12. What is good is we are working towards this as the expansion of s12 is happening in the background video plugin and flow charts and more. As we are working on flow charts that will narrow down the choices as the person answers questions down the S12 ladder. The hard part about options is well there are options and at the end of the day the trader has to decide what they want to focus on. To help them know what questions to ask themselves to know what to focus on is the reasoning behind this project of S12. Step by step we are getting there to help traders of all varieties simplify and focus in on what is best suited for who they are and there circumstances. Its obviously a big project that will take time but a worthy goal that I believe will help a lot of people expedite their learning curve and ideally their success.’

[quote=blackadder] Temperament,(As a dyslexic I don’t trust my own math, and will usually trust others math over my own) risk tolerance (I’ not so scared to lose that i’ve got my gold buried in the backyard under a rosebush guarded by a dog…but no so bold as to be learning online poker) , account size($1000), schedule (7ish am to noon EsT), desired instruments and strategy variety etc…(As I will be using Nadex exclusively I don’t care, And As i’m a beginner, Ill probably stick to one method(something simple) for a few months…once i’ve got t down Ill expand)

Perhaps I asked the question the wrong way around…Who do you see as the Ideal (tempermant, risk tolerance, account size, schedule, desired instruments and strategy variety etc…) person for each method?[/quote]

Darrell, Thanks as always.

Posted this in the trading pit a few days ago and also above in the main forum post I posted it but i want to ensure everyone has seen it so posting again here:

A few important points to remember is make sure the trend is going with you to avoid chop. Few tips for this:

1. Make sure predictor is moving higher for a long signal or lower for a short signal not flat (those little arrows should be advancing in your favor before you enter)
  2. If the predictor goes flat down arrows ie for multiple bars then flips to flat up arrows for multiple bars back to back then know without a doubt the market is in chop wait for a clear trend before taking a trade
  3. Make sure the volatile trendine/offset line is advancing in your direction
  4. Make sure the underlying price is not touching the volatile trend line.

When the 4 above are true then follow the signal…

Dumb questions regarding the 4 mvp rules listed.

As far as the lines advancing, noted in #1, when are we talking about here, as that line doesn’t I think stabbilize till the bar closes.

and on #4, make sure underlying price is not touching, when? any time after the setup sell, or on the breakout bar.

thanks, tim

1. to see a couple closes so you see a "trend’ confirmation of direction of trend right before entry - post charts of examples where you are confident and not confident of rules so i can reply :slight_smile:

2. personally yes (unless using the channel range and actual range stuff i taught this morning - but pretty much never when its starts out right on the bar

[quote=tpnadex]Dumb questions regarding the 4 mvp rules listed.

As far as the lines advancing, noted in #1, when are we talking about here, as that line doesn’t I think stabbilize till the bar closes.

and on #4, make sure underlying price is not touching, when? any time after the setup sell, or on the breakout bar.

thanks, tim[/quote]