Nadex Charts

Quick charts no longer accurately display since Nadex changed the structure several weeks ago. I tried to empty the cache and use Chrome, Mozilla and IE with the same results. Help

Not sure what you mean by no longer accurately display. They work fine for me. Are yo in live or demo or?

Also why are you using the nadex charts use real underlying charts. We show how to get them free.

Nadex charts are a indicative of a the last 25 middle 15 (trades on futures/non-sequential mids on forex) without any volume and with gaps when nadex is closed. They are a good quick reference but they should not be your go to charts at all.

Hi Darrell. I use think or swim and nadex charts together. When Nadex updated the charting system a few weeks ago, I can get everything but the quick charts. The quick chart displays a flat line.
My account is live and I have been trading for well over a year. What do you advise for real charts and how can I get them?

think or swim has real underlying charts - but i personally use ninjatrader most of the time (i have both tos and nt7)- under home start here we have access for free futures and forex data and the platform free

Maybe upgrade google chrome to the new beta - we have a whole google chrome support section in the scanner area.

THX, I’ll try the beta upgrade and look at ninjatrader

Here is the google chrome support section

http://apexinvesting.net/forum/advanced-stop-trigger-price-function-plugin-159/various-google-chrome-issues-1048.html#.U0yX2vl318E

THX again, Darrell. I just read your instructions and I am starting to implement them now

Finally determined the problem and the solution. Nadex customer service advised me to reset my chart settings by changing the price setting from last to mid. Everything runs perfectly now. No chart distortions! Anyone that is experiencing this problem can use this easy fix.

last displays settlement … so if you trying to correlate the markets indicative last is the correct setting - - who told you to do this at Nadex?

mid is good for say if your looking at a the contract but not the indicative

maybe you where looking at the spread or binary contracts chart is that what you mean as mid is the better choice in that scenario

Yes, I only trade the YM intraday binary or WS30 and I prefer to overlay the Nadex charts on Think or Swim @YMM14 to watch the correlations. I use the strike price chart set at mid, master spread indicative set at last and Think or Swim together.

I would not use the master spread.

This was done before they added the indicatives.

Use the indicative chart and choose last to see the most accurate indicative price to settlement (not exact do to Web delay but it’s the closest) the spread have bid ask spread premium etc and last on them is based in last traded and that why you had issues. Only use indicative chart.

THX again, Darrell. I will change my charts as per your instructions.

Jeremiah