Nadex data for Ninja Trader

Hello, I am new trader and am very interested in using the Nadex platform. I would also like to use Ninja Trader as my signal provider. Does kinetic provide all the necessary data streams to ninja trader for Nadex or will I have to prescribe to multiple data providers to get all of the signal data. Do you have an opinion on the most economical way for ninja trader to get all of the data required for Nadex. thanks

Go here “http://apexinvesting.net/8-steps-to-getting-started/” , steps 4 and 5 tell you how to get free data feeds into NT. These feeds are what most of us here use, so there are plenty of people willing to help if you run into any problems.

Happy trading!!!

Brad

Go to education all courses we have step by step setup steps to get you going. You can use kinetic but will have to pay for live intraday data and the don’t have ice (needed for tf Small Cap 2000)

do you get intraday forex data with kinetick? i guess i am looking for the longer term solution as i have already exceeded my free trial times.

You can get free forex data with iqfeed if you use our link. But that had a trial then a base fee for the connection.

But I think your misunderstanding the free trials we have long term free solutions.

But you can get free trial w/o a trial time limit thus far on fxcm

Cqg amp does not have a limit it’s 3 weeks but you can request as many as you want. Watch the new ninja course under education course. We walk through it all for you step by step on how to do it free long term. I made them for you to help you with this exact issue.

I can’t stress how important it is to use futures forex volume when trading forex. Don’t use spot forex volume it’s not real it’s just a measure of tick volume not actual contracts. The difference may seem small at times but the net results are not. Again it’s free so no reason not to do it.

sounds great thanks for the help