Nadex Instruments

Hello, I noticed you changed the order of the instruments to trade on the Nadex platform. I see the commodities are grouped together now as they should be, but does anyone know why they the indices in this order below? It makes it confusing to navigate.

Was curious as why the forex ones changed order also. Not that these matter but I wondered the reason if it can help navigate more efficiently.

Thanks

Navigate

Indices (Bull Spreads)

Indices (Binaries)

Japan 225

US 500

Germany 30

US Tech 100

FTSE 100

US SmallCap 2000

Wall St 30

Shane,

Im not sure what you mean changed the order on the Nadex platform. We don’t change anything on the nadex platform. Nadex does that :slight_smile: We just change the scanner.

They have grouped commodities for a long time over 2 years at least looking at my platform video from 2012 they look the same then as they do now. Maybe they changed the order not sure I don’t konw I don’t use the platform its inefficient and cost you money by wasting time looking or guessing you have the right contract. So I have no idea why your using it.

And yes their entire platform is confusing to navigate and a waste of time as you are clicking on every instrument, every expiration to see any information and have to calculate in your head or open tickets to get p/l.

Use the scanner its free its easy :slight_smile: Two new courses have been made one for the spread scanner and one for the binary scanner and you have access to them.

Also check out the stop trigger plugin for it… the demo is free (live is free with p3 or elite or can be used on its own and its sweet!) A course is available on it as well.

Sorry, original message was intended for Nadex so I just copied it and didn’t edit it properly. Yes, I do use the scanners but also use their platform for other things.