Nadex Is Booming! Q1 Shows Growth

By Darrell Martin

All around the globe traders are discovering the attractive, limited-risk, low cost way to trade binary options and spreads on Nadex, the North American Derivatives Exchange. On April 8, 2015, Nadex announced that it had experienced an increase of 38% in the volume of binary options and spread contracts in the first quarter of 2015 versus the first quarter of 2014. This exemplifies the growing popularity of exchange traded binary options. Tim McDermott, CEO of Nadex said, “For the second year in a row, we’ve seen a record number of active traders in the first quarter. Both beginners and experienced traders are getting interested in binary options as a limited-risk, low cost way to trade. We are pleased that we are not only attracting a lot of new members but retaining long-time members who have made binaries part of their trading routines. As more people learn about exchange-traded binary options, our volumes will continue to increase." EUR/USD and US 500 Most Heavily Traded The US 500, which is based on the CME E-mini S&P 500 Index Futures and the EUR/USD were the most heavily traded contracts during Q1. In the last six months, Nadex has expanded offering trading opportunities in the most popular stock indices, commodities and forex markets which are available nearly 24 hours a day with a wide range of intraday, daily and weekly expirations. Bitcoin and China 50 Provide Diversity The Tera Bitcoin Price Index and the China 50, which is based on the SGX FTSE Xinhua China A50 Index futures and tracks an index of leading stocks, allow traders diversity in what they may to choose to trade, all offered on Nadex. More Active Traders In late February 2015, Nadex opened its membership to residents in 49 countries around the world making retail trading more accessible globally. The number of active traders on the exchange reached a new high. Recently, debit cards were added to make funding member’s accounts even more convenient. Secure Trading Nadex is part of IG group which is a global financial services provider. Nadex is the first and largest CFTC regulated, retail-focused, online exchange in the U.S. offering binary options and spreads. The member funds are segregated and held in US banks. Nadex offers traders a trusted and secure way to trade. Members use Nadex’s online and mobile platforms where they can hedge or speculate on short-term price movements in the most heavily traded forex, commodity and stock index markets with limited-risk hourly, daily and weekly contracts. If you are looking for the education you need in order to trade binary options and spreads on Nadex, visit www.apexinvesting.com.

Trading Binaries in various market conditions.

I am new to trading binaries. My experience has been in the stock and stock option area. it would seem to me that binaries (in my case 5 minute trend catcher) are highly adaptable to trading under a variety of market conditions;although certain trading strategies may be more appropriate for certain markets. This being the case, trading binaries are should continue to produce on an ongoing basis regardless of market conditions. Am I missing something or can I be comfortable with assumption?