Nadex liquidity

I’ve been wanting to open an account with nadex but I’ve read in some forums that there isn’t much liquidity in nadex causing some orders not to get filled. How true is this? Have any of you ever had this problem? If so, how often?

It all depends when you trade, during normal market hours there is adequate liquidity, and now with additional market makers there are usually bids and offers displayed two deep.

I have never had a problem. depends on what times you want to trade and if you are trying to buy way out of the money binaries, or your account is SO big you are always taking out the book; if that is the case then you should be using APEX elite with actual futures contracts. otherwise, I have never had an issue, even at night.

Most the forums I have seen this posted on are forums that for whatever reason have a “aversion” to nadex.

Either

A They promote bucketshop binaries an are spreading inaccurate information

B They had no idea what they are doing when they tried to trade los and don’t know why and never bothered to ask anyone what they could have done

C They literally have no clue as the liquidity is posted right there on the ticket on the bid and the offer and even the depth so you know what the liquidity is on a contract

You know upo front what the liquidity is. It is sufficient for most any account size that is trading on Nadex (ie if you have less than 7 figures in your trading account you should be okay)

Don’t outtrade the liquidity ie if it say 50 contracts, 100 contracts 500 contracts keep it in that size. This is not an issue for most traders as most traders aren’t trading that size. If you are then feel free to PM me and I can share some tips but you will need a 10k plus account before you start trading that size. If you are awesome. If not then don’t worry about it. Consider the source. People bashing something out of ignorance, or just because they are mad due to not looking at what mistakes they made (happens on every market in the world), or most often they are spreading false rumors as they don’t like they can’t make money marketing nadex like they can marketing bucketshops.

You can login right now and see the liquidity so I don’t understand why people say they are concerned about it.