NADEX Pro

I have been invited by NADEX to be a BETA tester of their new NADEX Pro Platform. I looked at the introductory video showing the new platform and all it’s features. There have been some vast improvements over the current web-based platform. I’m not sure, but I don’t see how APEX can tap into this new platform, and I am wondering if NADEX plans on keeping the web based platform or will eventually switch over to NADEX Pro. It seems to me that they will probably have both platforms as the Pro version has system requirements that not all users may have. I am happy using the APEX scanner, but the new platform has some nifty new features.

Donald,

I too was invited and watched the video. A few things I didn’t like was (and not totally sure about this as I haven’t used it as over the weekend there is no live data), not being able to see working and open positions at the same time. I realize the open positions show up on the chart, but that is only for the one trade. With the current system you can see all working and open trades in one quick glance. It may be possible, just one of my concerns from watching the video. Of course we can see that on the scanner, but sometimes I leave the scanner and nadex open in small windows at the bottom of my screen. Will see more.

Visually, it is so much easier to see where strikes are and how they have behaved historically as compared to the little charts the current Nadex uses. I like the historical derivative picture very much.

I am also wondering what kind of extremely cool partnership Apex and Nadex can find (if any) with this new platform. I see the possibilities could be amazing, but since they are separate entities, that may present a problem. Too bad. Imagine having the Apex Tools on the actual Nadex chart and be able to trade directly on it with our tools. Heaven.

I just looked over some of the materials related to Nadex Pro and it looks like it could be interesting with a few changes. I really like where the charts show the indicative and the movement of the binary price at the same time. I’ll wait until Monday and give it a try. Hopefully since it is in BETA, they will listen to any suggestions that traders will have to make it better.

toysourc we are making our own on top of it version :slight_smile: just wait you will see :slight_smile:

trident remember they are not the underlying just an indicative and no volume (missing data when that market is not quoting on nadex (ie 5-6 pm et) so a lot of info is missing (its convenient but not accurate for more than a recent live look at an average price).

So basically imagine having apex tools scanners etc… on top of actual underlying charts and trading directly from them with everything on one screen :slight_smile: Not just a dream…its already a work in progress. we have spent the last 7 weeks just on one piece that will stream the data lightening fast lots of little pieces that will make it all trader friendly - (most of these things are made by corporate types and programmers not by actual traders - our goal is to build up the application with a trader focus from start to finish (all types of features a trader would expect.

Those on beta group message us we will start a beta conversation on bugs fixs suggestions, beta group only trainings, and more as well as building what we want as traders that they wont or can’t do as the exchange.

Is their a time frame for this? Early next year? Would it be using NT? Sounds like it is worth waiting for but if it took 7 weeks for one part(ouch) It sounds like it could be awhile. Just curious. :slight_smile:

There is no ETA on the Pro version there are a lot of issues that need to be resolved. Also it sorta makes your eyes bleed :slight_smile:

I see no real advantages to it so far.

We are making an NT version. It will be out as soon as we can… eta not defined.