Nadex straddles for market open?

Hi all,

I’ve been watching videos regarding using the Nadex spread straddle strategy for news. Its best to be used for when you expect large movements to be made. Since the first hour of market open often features big moves in one direction or the other and has lots of volume, could this strategy apply here as well (for the Indices)? If I entered a half hour before market open and put on a straddle, would I be able to get in with low enough risk? Has anybody applied this strategy to market open before? These strategies always seem great and then reality becomes a different story when you go try and do it on a live account.

Thanks!

@MATRIXBINARY373 @DELBIANCOTRADES @ronin50

Probably wouldnt work on NQ just because of how it ticks… (Darn NQ Spreads always messing up good plans lol) And having to deal with the premium would cause more issues than needed.

Could work on Dow or Small Cap though and aim for like a quick 15 ticks. That is something that could be possible. Just make sure your initial risk isnt to large.

Not a bad idea… Worth demoing at least

Took a glance at some of the intra day spread prices for the Bow and anything that was over $60 had a decent amount of premium ( at least $15) on it.

So basically unless the market kept going in one direction… you would run the risk of losing money quicker than you would make it.

I think you are talking about stragle and not straddle, am i wrong?

Not a spread saddle but a binary strangle. There is more to it than just when the market moves. Make sure to watch all the videos about pricing of OTM binaries and attend the live webinars I will be doing soon.