Nadex versus other Platforms

Recently some of my fellow traders in the Elite Room have expressed concerns with trading on Nadex. They agreed that Nadex is a great platform to learn on but not so great for live trading. For example some have said that they don’t trade on Nadex in fact because of things like premium and proximity. One trader said that premium is an issue because it eats into a profitable trade. Another trader said that proximity cause issues with risk versus reward.

My question, is Nadex the right platform (when I go live) given what I learned from experienced traders or should I seriously consider trading with another platform at that time?

Thanks,

Astor

If you are trading Binaries or spreads Nadex is the only safe and regulated broker/platform to trade with. However, if your trading futures then i would recommend u going with NinjaTrader Brokerage bcus u can trade directly from the NT platform. With futures you don’t have to worry abt premium or proximity.

Hope that helps.

Thanks Renzo that was very helpful.

For clarification, Nadex is an exchange, not a brokerage.

The premium and proximity are good things. You just need to know when and how to use them to your advantage.

There are times to use each. That’s what going through the free training courses, asking questions and demo trading will help you learn.

Some may find it easier to just trade the spot markets. You’ll be a better trader if you learn to trade both.