Nadex volume still seems weak

I looked at Nadex a couple of years ago and again today at the:

Seems that most of the trades are 1 lots, with a few 20 & 30 lots off on the US500 (3872 total yesterday -includes both in and out), followed by the Eur-USD, Aud-USD

So my question is, where are the big players ? I assume that people with money can put a team (or personal effort and time) together to trade 100’s of contacts, but they seem are not there.

Are us little guys really doing OK over the long term ?

comments appreciated, hey, not bashing … just been beaten…

RC

There are some big traders that trade multiple contracts and there are a lot traders that just do one at a time. Especially now with the 5 minute binaries you can do one contract at a time and have up to 11 trades an hour per instruments, on 4 different instruments so even though may be shown as one contract at a time it is like doing multiples on the hourlies etc. With this opportunity every 5 mins , just doing one contract at a time is like doing multiples a year back on the hourlies. Doing massive amounts is not always a wise thing unless your account size can handle it

Seems like this is coming from some false assumptions…

You can’t put a “team together” you can only trade for yourself. Nadex is a retail focused exchange. So they are not here for the “big firms and players” they are here for you the retail trader.

Volume is up on the exchange a lot. Judging by size of orders really means nothing.

They have added 1000’s of contracts with all the new 5 min and 20 min and additional strikes on intraday and new markets over the past year as John stated.