New free forex data deal

GOOD NEWS - fxcm data with a small change on the connection setting is now FAST when requesting directly from NTB: https://www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com/free_forex_trading_demo

If you don’t want to pay for IQ feed, don’t want BMI, are an elite member and don’t want to use the choppy market warning indicator then you can use FXCM directly from NinjaTrader Brokerage: NinjaTrader Software for Advanced Charting & Market Analytics @ FXCM https://www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com/free_forex_trading_demo scroll to bottom fill out the form and check your email.

Make sure to check Use Ninja Trader servers for historical data ONLY on the fxcm connection:

Steps: control panel on nt7 - tools - account connections - add - next - fxcm - name it FXCM (do not check connect on startup) - do check Use ninja trader servers for historical data - next - enter username - password - click demo - click next - click finish

The demo feed seems to be unlimited. I have had people say it expired ina month, 6 months, people on it over a year. Those who said it expired said they where able to renew it without problem. There is no offical policy I have on this but its free while its free.

NOTES: If your trading live futures you will need live key. This will limit the ability to use FXCM and AMP at the same time without leasing or buying a key or doing the below.

If your trading just nadex then use the key directly from ninjatrader and it will allow everything (ie amp/fxcm/iqfeed etc… simultanous connections) but will not allow live trading. So yes you can connect to same at the same time if you use the key directly from ninjatrader.com. If your not sure go to ninjatrader.com click free demo fill in form check email and update your license key under help in the control panel.

You can also fund with I believe $250 or maybe even just $50 or $500 and get the data feed without having to worry about expiration. I will update this when i get confirmation.

Also this is a great deal if you want to trade forex ie at fxcm and futures at AMP. Then FXCM will give you a free dual broker key if you fund with $5k.

So is this real time live data or just old historical data or is it slow live data as it says “Use Ninja Trader servers for historical data ONLY on the fxcm connection”?

yes of course its live - use ninjatrader for the historical data as it loads faster - fxcm is for the LIVE data

Installing FXCM for Live FX Data - VIDEO

Works great!