New NT Account

I just funded my NT Brokerage account but I need real time data, right? Where does APEX recommend we go to? Kinetek? What about getting forex data? Any guidance would be appreciated!

One of the items you completed with your NT paperwork was with regards to your data provider. Most Futures Traders here are using CQG bundled package at $21 a month. The data charge is automatically withdrawn from you trading account each month.

You will need to review and see what you signed up for. Otherwise, Ninja Support can also help you.

Regarding Forex Data. You will need to set up a separate account and Data feed for Forex data. You still need CQG regardless as Apex Indicator pull information from futures data.

Welcome to live trading.

Thanks Craig! I’m not quite ready to trade live, just wanted to get everything set up. Also, I hate having to request for a for new trial to NT every two weeks, that’s getting old. LOL!

I thought I signed up for the CME package but I sent them an email to double check. So I would need to open a new account to trade forex? It can’t be with the same broker (I’m with Dorman)?