Noob Ninja Trader Question

Hello All, A little back story, I signed up with Apex about 2 weeks ago with the free sub. I went through the Ninja Trader set up video and downloaded the toolkit and set everything up. I tried to load a chart at that time with a template from the toolkit for EURUSD. The chart ‘loaded’ but with nothing on it and no indicators. I figured I just wasn’t privileged to the template since I wasn’t an ‘elite’ member at the time. Which is why I came back for the open house. To hopefully be able to use the templates and indicators. I have already went to the troubleshooting page and am going to try a few things, like making sure I have the “Get Data From Server…” bubble clicked under the data tab. I followed the Apex Ninja Trader installation instructions step by step the first time I installed it and now (yesterday) when I tried to load a chart with a template I just get a white screen. I updated the toolkit yesterday with Ninja trader closed. I connected to the futures server first, then the fx server etc…I clear the cache etc… I know this is pretty vague but was just wondering if anyone else had issues like this when first starting out on Ninja Trader. I’ve only ever used MT4 so this is all pretty new to me. Thanks for any sort of direction you may be able to point me in!

Please log a ticket with the Help Desk (top menu Hepdesk & Forum / Help Desk Tech Support & Billing / Helpdesk Submit A New Ticket)