NT7 versus MT4 Vs Nadex

Greetings,

Im enjoying my second week of the trial and am watching the videos over to try to digest all the info. Wow what a ton of information, great job. First let me say that i have been trading forex for about 8 years. In that time like most i have spent tons of money on indicators, systems, signal services and different broker accounts all of which i have managed to empty.

I have learned a lot and my goal in starting was to learn as much as possible so i can trade to supplement my retirement income when i retire. (within the net 2 years)

I am also enjoying my nadex trial but my questions is as i mostly want to trade forex and gold. Would it not be better to have an account with a forex broker such as MB Trading that already has a partnership with ninja? It seems that now when i have been using your apex system on ninja when i get a trade entry i have to go to the nadex platform and look to see what pair matches best the entry instead of just entering on ninja.

Thanks for helping me understand why i would pay for a data service when you get if for free with MB.

Best Regards,

Jeff

Jeff - I was initially skeptical about shifting back and forth. But my 2 cents is that after a little practice it becomes easier, and the reduction in risk that NADEX provides is more than worth the tiny bit of extra work.

Happy Trading! Brad

Data Fees: You do not have to pay for data service. Nadex does not charge for data fees. I’m not sure what you referring to here. We show you how to get futures live data free from CQG

We also show several methods of getting forex data free - though IQ feed is better than the other so its worth it. It has true tick data. You can try to get a data feed from another broker so long as they have true tick data gain/fxcm etc… but it needs to be true tick and needs to be fast. The time along is worth using IQfeed for forex but if y ou don’t switch charts or care about load time you can use a true tick free data provider like gain/fxcm direct.

Trade Execution All Nadex trades are currently executed in the Nadex platform they can not be executed through NT7 or MT4 etc…

Apex is currently developing an integration plugin to allow trading on Nadex from NT7 and eventually we will do MT4 as well. You also can just use the scanner it is a much better tool than the nadex platform and you can find the best spread/binary and enter the trade directly from the scanner.

This is not simply buy sell an fx pair there are 1,000’s of contracts a day 100’s on a single instrument so we are putting a lot into this combining many of the scanner features into NT7. Its taking time but we will get there :slight_smile:

Hi Darrell, It’s been a year since your last post on this issue. Any update on the integration plugin?

We are building a massive data feed library in the backend it should be done in the next 30 days. We already have beta test programs working for submitting of orders. Over the coming months we will be releasing the new scanner, a plugin for nt7, and a totally new platform for nadex as well. Lots coming. The more members we have the more programmers we hire to make these trading applications for us all to benefit in and the faster we have em. Lots and lots of improvements over the past year. Im sure we will see twice as much over the next year.

any closer on mt4 integration?

We found our traders just entered their trades on MT4 and used NinjaTrader or the charts in the room to trade off of. Eventually they would rather do it all in one place so they end up moving over to NTB. So at this time we are just focusing on making NT7 toolkit faster and cleaning up the code for the eventual progression to NT8.