OP and VAD for FX issue

For now I’ve been trading FX using the new ‘Oscillation Detector’ as a volume indicator replacement. So far I’m having consistent success. I might end up sticking to this template.

It simple but get’s the job done. Key levels and time chop identification. Not as much ‘confirmation’, but I came from a trading background that doesn’t require confirmation to enter a trade. The only confirmation is the structure itself. That’s why I really love the power plays. Those are setups I already traded before but diagnostic bars and apex indicators makes things much clearer and easier to understand. Have a great evening folks…well early morning depending where you’re at haha!!!

On the OD charts for FX, none of the VADs are showing. It’s been like this for a few days. There may be something else going on here.

Yes D, We are all still trying to find a solution to that VAD/OP issue. Lots of us are having that problem since the rollover.

Ok got help with figuring it out and I learned the solution. You do what MATRIX said to do going to ‘misc’ tab then back date the rollover to 9/08/2017. THE END haha

Cool thanks. Could you take a screen shot of what your 6B and 6J look like on the misc tab after the change please?

I only did 6E as I’ve decided to focus on one instrument ATM. I believe the rollover dates are all the same? But don’t quote me on that.

Now I have another issue. Even though I got the history to print…nothing is printing live. Oh the irony!!!

Ugh… glad everything is working now. Bookmarking this page for December :laughing:

DB - All of the rollover dates will be exactly the same. 9/8/2017 for the 12-17 contracts,. I would change all of them… never know when you may want to explore something else.

N8- From the looks of your last post it was around 6pm EST. Most of the Forex pairs will be pretty much dead from 5pm-7pm EST.

Everything should be plotting correctly now??

I reloaded the NT platform. The contract dates for the currency pairs were already set to 12-17 so I did not have to change them other than than adjusting the time formats to 24/7. The result …no go

All of the futures are working fine with VAD and OP but the currency pairs did not load any VAD since 9-18-17 and no OP. Seems like something deeper is happening :confounded:

@DBINSURANCE did you go into the 6s and change the dates to 9-8-2017? @MATRIXBINARY373 everything is working smoothly. Thanks for everything!!!

Not since I reloaded NT. I’ll give that a shot in a bit later. Thanks

@DBINSURANCE - that should do it for you.

Ok nice image.Should be a big help, thanks!

BINGO! Works like a charm now. Big thanks to n8te and Matrix!:thumbsup:

woohoo… glad everything is up and running. :heavy_check_mark:

Bookmark this thread and save a copy of N8s extremely informative picture. In case there are any issues come December or if other people run into the same questions

Had to help a few people in the chat room as well haha. Such an awesome and active community. Awesome!