Order Prints

Can someone please explain the process to get order prints on a chart along side my SEES chart. I have tried opening a new chart with order prints selected. I have looked at the oder prints video at least 3 times how can I be missing it?

On the chart you’re going to put order prints on (after you’ve selected your instrument and done an adjusting in the data series), open the indicators, in the top left hand pane, scroll down to Apex Institutional Order Prints, double click it. Make sure it shows up in the bottom left had pane. Click ok. Wait for the chart to refresh. When the price moves you should start to see the order print cells around the bars. If you don’t drag the time line (at the bottom of the chart) out to make more space between the bars. Do the same thing to the prices on the right hand side (if done right, will make the bars taller (or shorter)), use the alt-up arrow/down arrow to adjust the width of the bars so you can see all of the numbers in the OP cells. If that doesn’t help, post a screenshot of your OP chart and one of your OP chart with the indicators dialog box open.

Thank you it works

Is there any way to move the chart up and down without using the right scale. I want to drag the chart upward so I can expand and view previous levels. the order prints just went to the bottom of the screen and I am only able to use the right scale. I need the chart to stay in the same size but move up and down. is it possible? thanks

Place your mouse pointer over the price axis, hold the Ctrl key down, click and hold on the price axis and drag up or down on the price scale axis to re position the bars within the chart window.