OTM Spreads at night

Curious, was on demo tonight on nadex and noticed that the OTM spreads were only listing 1 contract available on tickets. The ATM spreads were all listing 50 contracts available on all tickets. I did the AUDUSD straddle which worked out, but only one was available? Am I missing something? What if I wanted to place 10 or more? Thanks!

I did the straddle tonight. Depending on expiration there where 50 to 100 available.

I personally did 10 do to how it was slanted l. Where you looking in live also. In demo people do crazy stuff for “fun” sometimes. Even if demo trading open a live account free so you can see real size pricing if you think sonething looks off. Here is my screenshot of live submitted and filled orders on 10 contracts netting a $300 profit in less than 15 minutes open to close.

I called out the trade play by play in the nadex trading pit.

The otm spreads where maybe 10 ticks or so otm pre news with premoum enough to have both a bid and an offer so there would be no need for a quote of 1.

Thanks Darrell, I should have checked my live account to verify the number of contracts available. Yes, it was a nice trade!

Is there a dark zone with spreads?

I don’t believe so (they are not the all or nothing payout. Just watch a spread at expiration you will see.

Was this straddle on a news announcement on the AUDUSD, could you elaborate on this a little more, or did you just observe an APEX entry of some kind? $300 in 15 min? That’s a nice haul!