Performance stats available?

When checking out systems, I begin with a healthy dose of skepticism. I have traded stocks for 20 years and options for 5. Vertical spreads gained me a lot of success over a one year+ period until one month I lost almost all. The info found here is very interesting and informative, and once I stopped trading with my gut and followed some elementary rules, I’m down only 50% on my initial $250.

But where are the performance stats from experienced traders. Somewhere here I saw some graphs Darrell posted based on back testing. Someone must have posted some real statistics on real trades? There are lots of questions from binary beginners like me. Darrell is helpful with answers, are there others with experience to share?

Am I asking this in the wrong forum?

Walt

Walt - there are stats posted under the P3 signal page here “http://apexinvesting.net/apex-p3-signals/” .

As far as the APEX Elite system, I am not aware of anywhere that anyone has posted their P/L. I don’t think you will find any either. Most everybody is happy with the system, and does well. That is my personal observation from the 6 months in the trade room.

I have been profitable with this system, when I have traded it as designed…when I go off the reservation, well, that is a different story.

What I would suggest is open a demo account, set up all your data feeds (which Darrell tells you how to get for free), get the free trial and give it a whirl…if you have questions post them here or in the trade room. Then you can see for yourself how well it works for free.

I have been trading off and on for over 10 years, and you are not going to find a better place to learn a great system that keeps getting better, with a mentor like Darrell. If you have questions, HE answers them. If you want a chart looked at, HE will help you (as will the rest of us in the trade room). In a world of craptastic crap out there in the trading world, this APEX community is a rare gem.

Happy trading!!!

Brad

BTW… this is not a paid endorsement, just a happy customer!!!

Skepticism is healthy and necessary in trading. You will find we are very up front and give away education and many tools and free or very low cost trials without big back end price tags. We are built on a model of continual improvement and use subscriptions versus one time big sales to ensure our goals are aligned with yours (if your not learning improving making money etc you won’t continue) So we as traders are committed to helping yoi. Whether a free or paid member there is a lot of value. Let me know how I can help.

Regarding stats… it’s a bigger questiin than it seems.

What system are you referring to. Elite p3 premium collection news magnet vspikes etc… Even if elite ar you doing futures forex stocks options spreads binaroes hedging with spreads hedging with binaries??? What system are you trading What settings are you using What hours are you trading What markets are you trading What is your risk management plan Do you adhere to the ules (did you spend time to really learn them seems obvious but many jump in without studying up amd asking questions) Do you take every trade (probably not if not following money management)

As you can see in the above multiple factors greatly impact performance. We have many happy traders. We let you try elite free for 2 weeks amd then give you another 2 week free trial if you want need it.

Note I’m not dodging the question. :slight_smile: I’m being very real with you. I’ve had traders cancel due to losing money and write thankyou emails due to making money on the same system same market same hours same week… just one did not follow money management or did not properly follow rules or did not take every trade and that hurt there results.

Regarding where to post in the right spot but when in doubt feel free to post in the general forum and we will move it about once a month or more we clean up post and move them. Just make sure the post have questions on one topic but make as many post as needed for various topics.

We are here to help. :slight_smile:

Darrell

Thanks, Darrell and Brad. I remain interested. I haven’t read anything negative. And I haven’t read any outlandish promises of quick wealth, although it seems possible to gain 5-10% a day. I hesitate to write that because 5% daily seems extraordinarily naive. I usually take my expectations and cut them in half, then in half again.

Based on your videos, I’m playing with premium collection (what is EPC?) with limited success. That has led me to playing with short term swings - 15 minute or so plays, with some success. Over a couple of days, so that doesn’t say much. Forex - USD/JPY, USD/CAD, GBP/JPY – 4 wins ($37.50, 8, 15, 5), 1 loss ($27.50), 1 contract each play, $37 earned today.

The stats on the p3 page are interesting and encouraging, but for only 7 months and not updated since 3/27/2013. That always makes one wonder. A 7 month lucky streak? I’ve had those, resulting in false confidence followed by a big collapse, and heavy loss.

Thanks for being upfront. I’d be interested in the trial. I’d like to go at it seriously, with daily attention and dedication to studying and learning the system. I’m starting 2-3 months of traveling and can’t guarantee internet access, so 2 weeks of trial may be hit and miss. I’m weighing whether I’m wanting to use the 2 weeks of trial when I may not be able to fully benefit by it. I can use some income to pay for my travels, however. That would be nice. Thanks for offering the free trials, Darrell.

Walt

We are just traders is not a big operation. Its me, ben on tech, and a bunch of traders helping so some stats data etc… may lag behind. We are traders at heart no “sales people” all trying to improve and apex helps pay for many of those expensive tools we use and want specifically the ones we are making for nadex. Its not a 7 month lucky streak :slight_smile: If it where a streak no matter how updated they where it would not matter as you never know when the streak will end as in all trading reality past performance is not a guarantee of future performance tc… etc… etc… ultimately it comes down to risk management…that being said I will get around to updating them… but right now id rather have a stop plugin done released, toolkit updated, and elite 3.0 out as that is what current subscribers are waiting on (take care of current customers then we can work on getting some new ones) in reality take care of them they will bring the new ones ) then later we can get old historical stats updated You can see all the trades on the refundable expensive $7.00 7 day trial as they are all logged in twitter we can’t back date them etc… we will get on top of these but only so many hours in a day… either way signals are going out, plugin is up, scanner is up and out now, toolkit is now being upgraded so we are getting it done. You will see the site grow in spurts in different areas, forum videos, web page stats, tools etc… as we are focusing on each area that area will grow very fast others may not grow as fast. but what matters is whats going out every day in real time. As Signals are great and all but obviously my passion is trading and helping others do the same. P3 is more than just a signal service. Its the scanner, its advanced features and plugins, the toolkit with the strategies, the live deviation level plots, the p3 room, but also the nadex trading pit. Its more than just signals. Signals are a starting point not the end goal. Maybe try the trials when not traveling as much whatever works best for you its there - and there are 2 - two week trials on elite.

Thanks, Darrell. I got it. And thanks for all of the free stuff, and for the videos, etc. I’m looking forward to trying the service. Probably p3 to start. Walt