Please help w/ setting up Forex chart for SEES system and Diagnostic bars

I’ve been using market replay to practice SEES entries on the NQ chart but I would like to start practicing on forex pairs because most of my free time to trade will be at night (hoping to take advantage of the overseas markets). On NQ there’s a lot of price movement but when I load up a forex pair it looks like this…

I’m using diagnostic bars of 10 ticks and the SEES_OP template, along with order prints standard…

I’ve been doing well with the ultimate PP setups and elevators on NQ chart and would like to continue practicing them on forex pairs. Is it my settings that are off? How would i best set up the forex chart to use the SEES entries? Thanks in advance!

First off, Forex with require you to use an addition Data provider. I believe Ninja Trader FXCM data feed is still available and Free for Demo. You will NOT need to update this Data Feed. You will still be required to use CQG and always load CQG data feed first. Once you have your Forex data feed and loaded into Ninja Instrument Manager, Then still one more step to go. You may have heard us mention the 6’s. You will need to load the appropriate market in Instrument Manager. 6A for AUD. 6B for GBP. 6E for EUR and 6J for JPY. once completed, be sure to close and re-start Ninja Treader. Now, 1st start up CQG data Feed. Then FXCM data Feed. Once these are running, you will be able to build your charts using the SEES Template. FYI: most Forex pairs use 6 tick charts. Hope this makes sense, but this steps are required to run the Forex Pairs you see in the Elite Room Charts.

What tick size would you use if trading 30Yr bond

Thanks for following up! I will make sure that I’m set up like this and will report back if any questions.