Please review my trades to check me!

Would someone please look at the pic I posted around 10:09 on the chart, and tell me which bar I should have entered on,… a couple ticks above the Cyan bar (which had chop filter confirmation), or should I have waited till I was a couple ticks above the TC Confirmed bar? Thanks

PS… I double checked that 1st trade on a 1m chart, and it went up 3 ticks above the high of the bar with the confirmation arrow before dipping down to 4472.75, and would have had me in on the trade, and would have ended up hitting the 14 tick stop loss before making a 10 tick profit scalp.

Another thing, I don’t understand why I’m not seeing the Slingshot setups, even though on the Trend Catcher indicator, I have the “Show historical signals” set to True, and the “Show historical pending signals” set to True. (It’s the default loaded “TC Chop MVP” template.)

Can anyone tell me why I’m not seeing the Slingshot setups? I only see them if they happen live (or if I use Market Replay). I can’t load a chart and see them.

On the Trend Catcher indicator, I have the “Show historical signals” set to True, and the “Show historical pending signals” set to True. (It’s the default loaded “TC Chop MVP” template.)

Does anyone else have this problem also, or is it just me? Am I missing a setting?

To see historical slingshots You must either do replay or live chart to see the in between cyan cyan arrows for slingshots. They are calculated live. you can do market replay run it on fast forward then scroll back if you want to back test on them.

Show historical and keep pending signals just keeps them on the chart when going forwrad live or in replay mode they dont historically calculate intrabar. This is a new feature we are working on though. Its calculated intrabar (not close) so its more complex than it sounds but we got it figured out and will have a release with it in the coming weeks. In the meantime simply do market replay.

Thank you Darrell. I understand.

Would someone please look the pic I posted around 10:09 on the chart, and tell me which bar I should have entered on,… a couple ticks above the Cyan bar (which had chop filter confirmation), or should I have waited till I was a couple ticks above the TC Confirmed bar?

Thanks

HI Shane,

Sorry for the long reply the post got lost a bit in the forum i believe between the article transition burying some post when the where all posted.

The 10:09 trade ir right at the settlment level so I would be waiting on the green bar. But its a few ticks later so you know that also means it has to move more to take profit. Main thing is be consistent. If anything is unclear on this let me know or PM Me.

Here are a few answers to some question and insights that should prove invaluable to you. The main thing I’m seeing here is lack of deviation levels on your chart. You need deviations and I believe this may help you see the value in them.

To help better identify and stay in trends we are a new Indicator coming out that points out chop and trends both in the bar itself. this is a sneak peak of this it is basically done we are just working on putting it into a release and it should be out within 1-2 weeks in the general release.

We already have the room leaders using them on their charts most the time as well as the (binary) profit hunter) system has it implement on those charts that are in the elite room. You will see me using them on the radio show calls i make as well.

We also have a new bar type (Shadow Continuum bars where a lot more things are smoothed out for you as well.

We are trying to me meticulous as possible to ensure there are not a bunch of errors on release.