PR Testimonial - Cameron

Hi, my name is Cameron. I’ve been with Apex for a little over four years. I’ve been trading since about 2008. Back then it was just regular stocks and options. I knew it was something I wanted to do. At the time I was working for a very large financial organization that administers a huge amount of 401k plans and has many other brokerage services. I learned a little bit from people I worked with, but the language, terms and concepts were so foreign to me I spent a TON of time reading books and on the internet trying to learn what people were talking about. I became a huge news junkie (still like it, but not nearly as tied to it for trading). I thought I understood things and began to trade a little bit. Found out quickly I didn’t know as much as I thought I did and wasn’t very profitable. I was still very interested and could see the river of opportunity floating over head but didn’t know how not to drown in it. I had a friend who found out I was interested in trading and he explained things to me in more detail, that helped. He also told me about a trade show in Las Vegas called the MoneyShow and we started going to that. Met some people and got involved with another group. One of leaders in that group started talking about binary options and I followed what he was doing. Turned out he didn’t know much, but I could see the potential. I saw Nadex had some webinars and signed up for one from a guy named Darrell Martin. I listened to it and did the things he said to do and it WORKED! I thought to myself, “This guy knows what he’s doing”. My wife was interested also, she had tried commodities futures trading (didn’t go so well) and I told her and showed her what I had learned and we’ve never looked back.

The Power Rangers (PR) have been a very interesting group to be a part of. It’s quite a mix of people and it was amazing to watch the how quickly we progressed with the Power Plays and figured out the additional power trades. Being in a small group it’s easier to ask questions, get answers, and figure out how things look when they are right and when they are wrong. It has become much more than just a group to look at trades. I can tell you for a fact that every single person in there wants other people here at Apex to be successful traders. You couldn’t even begin to count the hours that have been spent learning, going over trades and answering other peoples question. Nobody gets paid for being in the PRs. It’s all done “for the love of the game” and wanting other to be successful.

My trading has improved by not jumping at everything that I thought was going to be a good trade and focusing on just the Power Plays, additional power trades, and very closely following the rules. It takes a lot of time to get good at seeing the setups, but once you do, things get really good. My trading is becoming more consistent, not so many bad trades. You are held accountable for the trades you take in the group, win or lose, demo or live and that’s a very good thing.

Tips for new traders? If you are trading Nadex binaries or spreads learn to use the Apex Scanners. They REALLY are game changers. If you have any questions about their use after you’ve watched the training videos feel free to hit me up. I’m happy to take time and go through them with you.

If you’re serious about learning to trade, Apex is really the only place to be.

Testimonials from The Power Rangers on their experiences in an Apex Mentor Group