PR Testimonial - Gary

Hi, I have been with Apex for 3 and half years now. When I started I had very little experience with trading. At the time Apex had the Classic Apex pattern and the Boomerang system. I can remember getting in the the Nadex Pit. This was similar to the ER but for traders that were only trading on Nadex. . There was this person who was all over the place in there. She never stopped chatting in there and I could never get a chat in otherwise. I told my wife to come see and look, who does this woman think she is?. Does she think she owns the place. Well 3 and half years later , Lori thank you so much for never stopping the chatting. Lori has not only been my mentor and friend but for a lot of other Apex traders as well. I owe her a lot of gratitude and would not be the trader I am today without her. John always says that a person’s strength is also his/her weakness. Apex’s strength has always been its ongoing development of new tools and systems to help it members. My weakness was that I was always jumping from one system to the next and could not maintain any consistency. The entire APEX team has been fantastic and so supportive. After joining the Power Ranger Group, Lori made some of us restrict our trades to 3 and and look at only one market. What a tremendous difference this has made. One great thing about the mentor group is that it is small and the members share trades and ideas and work as a team. My trading has improved greatly through the implementation of the power play system and the mentor ranger group. Finally i have the winning consistency that I have been longing for.

Testimonials from The Power Rangers on their experiences in an Apex Mentor Group