PR Testimonial - Ivar

Ayyye whassup! My name is Ivar aka SweetP aka Tickmaster aka Money BAGZ Mayweather. I started trading 4 years ago and I joined APEX about 3 years ago. I was young, ambitious, and hungry to make something of myself. Once the idea of creating wealth through trading settled in my head, there was no going back. I got after it with APEX tools. I made a ton of mistakes at first but that’s life right? Little by little I started to understand what those weird things they call diagnostic bars are. I mean really the other side doesn’t have a wick?? Cmon. I was getting into the flow then I had my first losing day then another and another. Finally I decided that the APEX tools were crap and they weren’t gonna work for me. So I did what all stubborn and prideful people do, I split.

I decided to go out on my own and study the markets. Lemme tell you I studied EVERYTHING. And that was the weakness in my armor. I went from system to system, built my own systems, built my own indicators. I did everything myself thinking that I was getting closer to that dream car, that dream house, time freedom, and financial freedom. But because I didn’t really have anyone to guide me because I decided to go learn on an island, I fell into a vicious cycle. This cycle lasted the better part of three years. 2 weeks before I was asked to join the Rangers I had hit rock bottom.

I remember that night so well. I was beyond furious that I hadn’t gotten anywhere given the time I had invested. I had all this “knowledge” but had no idea how to apply it. That night I decided I was gonna quit trading. I had tried and tried and failed. I fell asleep feeling extremely defeated. I was so defeated in fact that I let my pride go. I admitted that even though I may have studied everything, in the grand scheme of things, I knew absolutely nothing. That was when everything changed.

Lori came to my rescue when she asked me to join the Ranger group. I could tell she was really excited about it! Her enthusiasm was contagious. I thought to myself it’s just gonna be a group where we take trades together, if that. Well I have been proven wrong many times and this was one more time as well.

The people that I met in that group are nothing short of amazing. People from all walks of life, from all corners of the country got together to strive for a common goal. It was beautiful. If you needed support, the group was there. If you made an obvious mistake, they would tell you. If you got an awesome trade that followed the rules, they would congratulate you, if you got an awesome trade that didn’t follow he rules, well, they would tell you that too. We would hammer the rules into each other’s brains until it clicked. I saw everyone evolve into the traders they are today. Consistency in trading became infectious. And it was all because the room was a safe place to fall flat on your face because you would have many people helping you back up. We would all keep each other accountable if we became impatient or undisciplined. We became a family.

We had members within the group that live in and around Houston. During Harvey’s rampage we would check in on them to make sure they were safe. We would try to comfort them if they felt fearful. We were always there for each other whether it was trading or life. We made sure everyone got the love and support they needed. I’m so thankful for the Rangers and so thankful for our fearless leader Lori.

Words can’t express my gratitude to that woman. I owe her more than I could ever repay. It’s a blessing just to be in her presence.

My biggest issue for me as a trader was that I was impatient and creative. I took trades just cause I saw a cloud move over the sun. The Rangers helped me with that. I thought I was so smart taking trades and trying to bend them to the rules, nope didn’t work. I got called out on it. And I got called out not because the Rangers wanted to laugh at me or point out my flaws for entertainment, but rather because the Rangers cared. Also a small part cause they like to tease me. But most of all, they wanted to see me succeed. Just as much as I want future members to succeed.

We all have our own challenges and perspectives, but being in a group like the Rangers, well, it turns that huge mountain into a series of smaller hills.

If you’re reading this and you’ve been trading for awhile or you’re brand new, you’re one of the lucky ones. I can 100 percent say without a doubt in my mind that this place, APEX, is the place to be. The Rangers have paved the road for you. Experience is a cruel teacher. Let my mistakes become your shortcut to success. We have top notch systems coupled with top notch support and training. Everything you need to succeed is within arms length. The only question is, how bad do you want it? See you on the inside!

Testimonials from The Power Rangers on their experiences in an Apex Mentor Group