PR Testimonial - Jason

I am an eye doctor currently practicing in Wyoming. I have been actively trading for less than one year. I had tried several,other forex based systems with mixed success. I was motivated though so I kept searching for the right methodology and instrument that would fit me. I discovered Nadex and through them Apex.

I joined Apex in December of 2016 and immediately found a system that fit my style. I continued to post charts daily in the Elite room and found my skills were improving.

The real change occurred when I was invited to be a part of the Power Rangers mentoring group, the inaugural group. In a small, safe environment of like-minded traders my understanding and market reading improved dramatically. In one month I had no net negative days and was able to withdraw over $1600.00 in profits. I may have found the same success without mentoring, but it would have taken much longer. This has been a life changing experience and I have made new friends in the process. I could not be more pleased.

Testimonials from The Power Rangers on their experiences in an Apex Mentor Group