PR Testimonial - Jeff

'Hi, my name is Jeff. I have been with APEX for about 3 years now and as of late been in a mentor group too. I am very fortunate that I found APEX on my first attempt into learning to trade. I am going to keep this short and to the point. (I am not a novel writer) I wanted to trade well, make money, and learn the market. You can choose to do this alone. Or join a mentor group. Best decision ever for me was to join a mentor group. I have become a much better trader since joining. Smaller groups that really help can not say enough how much more I learn. You know the saying “You can give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, or you can teach a man to fish and he can eat for a lifetime”. Same goes for trading. Smaller mentor groups are more personal. No one ever judges you there. We are all learning and we learn by helping. Your trading will improve exponentially. My mentor group is like an extended family, really. Lori is a great teacher. She will be right there with you alllllllllll the way. So you can be the next mentor if you so chose. Pay it forward sort of speak. Thanks to Lori and my fellow rangers to show me the way to better trading. Anyway that is how I feel.

Testimonials from The Power Rangers on their experiences in an Apex Mentor Group