PR Testimonial - Kait

My name is Kait and I’ve been with APEX for several years now. I got serious about trading about a little over a year ago. I was one of those traders who preferred to stay on the sidelines and participated in the Elite Room sparingly. Needless to say, my trading didn’t get very far and I ended up developing some bad habits, namely creative trading and revenge trading. I was at the end of my ropes when I reached out to Lori for help. She welcomed me with open arms and guided me toward the light. When she invited me to the Ranger group, I was excited and scared at the same time. All the Rangers are super supportive, encouraging and caring. The camaraderie in this group is so awesome and it makes trading fun and challenging at the same time. It provides a safe place to share ideas, make mistakes and learn. It is very comforting to know that regardless of how your day went, you have a group of friends who will support you, care about you and cheer you on. Since joining this group and following the fast track, my trading has improved a lot. I can honestly say that the urge to get in bad trades has decrease significantly. Having people hold you accountable to your trading does wonders to your thought process as you are assessing the probability of a trade. While I still have a lot to work on, I am embracing the concept of “Trade well and the money will follow”.

Testimonials from The Power Rangers on their experiences in an Apex Mentor Group