PR Testimonial - Katerina

I found Apex a couple of years ago and must say it is the best place I have ever found for trading and the community is exceptional and totally unique… there is nothing like it. I have never looked back after finding the Apex Family.There is help to be found everywhere you look… whether you are in the Elite Room or in the Forum… there are traders-helping-traders all over the place. I have prior trading experience in the equities markets for many years… and when I found Apex, I realized… wow… what the heck have I been missing? I said to my self, you need to start again (the right way… the Apex Indicators and strategies were beyond anything else I had seen having such great accuracy)… so, started studying many Apex systems, including binary systems, Elite MVP, Izone Sharpshooter, Alchemy, Alchemy II, and of course the beloved SEES… and now combined with Order Prints and the Ultimate Power Plays and Additional Power Setups (thank the Good Lord for Lori). I can say with absolute confidence that the Power Plays and Additional Power Setups are, without question, the best I have ever seen anywhere. I have learned so much from Lori and she has always, and I mean always, been there for me…. Any question I had, any advice I was seeking, any chart I wanted her to review, any time of day…. Simply incredible! I have never experienced anything like this before at any other place. When Lori invited me to join the Rangers… I was honored beyond belief (and almost fell out of my chair). This was like the highest privilege and I am so grateful to her for including me in this totally awesome group. I was a little nervous also at first… but everyone made me feel so welcome… so I jumped right in. This group has become like family to me… every Ranger is always looking out for one another… whether on a trading level or on a personal level. We are serious in there, we laugh & joke in there, we rely on one another in there, and we always have each other’s backs in there…. It really is like family! My trading has improved immensely because of Lori and my fellow Rangers and I am so thankful for that. I can say with certainty… that I would not be where I am today without the Power Rangers… I have learned so much from them and will always remain forever grateful to them. Thank you Apex for everything you do and continue to do to help better people’s lives.

Testimonials from The Power Rangers on their experiences in an Apex Mentor Group