PR Testimonial - Marion

We all know Power Rangers making grass explode just by posing. The pink Power Ranger called Lori invited me to join this group and at first I thought it was a joke since I’m not a super experienced trader. Learning the power plays was a total game changer for me. But learning these in and as a group was the best way ever. That funny name schnulli3 you might have seen in the Elite room that is me, Marion. I moved from Germany to Texas about 8 years ago. I joined APEX last year in July but didn’t take it serious enough. I kept looking for different places, trying to go the easy route so I started to follow some gurus. It didn’t take long to figure out that doesn’t work so back to APEX again. Checked a few different systems and traded SEES for a while. Then I switched to IZSS and traded on camera the other day. Lori noticed that and said: No girl, you will start to learn power plays, I will teach you. And I said… OK. And here I am, a proud Power Ranger. This would have never ever been possible without the support of Lori, the Apex team and this awesome group. Apex is my family, and no I’m not getting paid to say that. Could you image how much it would cost to get mentored in very small groups. And Apex gives that on top of it. But don’t mention it to John or DM, you might have to buy Pizza. I could not even image to trade without my Apex peeps. Love you guys

Testimonials from The Power Rangers on their experiences in an Apex Mentor Group