Premium reset?

Ouch…

Did the normal 6pm entering of an NQ IC

Yet this just happened a few minutes ago…

All the Premium on the 4650-4690 contract got returned… :open_mouth:

Does this normally happen for big events like Interest Rate Decision???

Little discouraging to be in a trade for 13 hours with the potential to make some profit, only to see this. I think I will add days like these to the No IC days, along with probably NFP days.

Rough couple days for sure :confounded:

This shit got me too i was so pissed. Was up over $30 b4 2:00am on ES and on YM. NQ was just makin a lil at tht time but still i had like $70+ net on all my condors. Should’ve just taken it :unamused:

Figured since i had so much time left maybe i could get some more premium, so i left it and woke up to all my profit gone :pensive: I still manage to make my $20 on ES and YM but NQ wasn’t playing well. I close it anyway for a small loss. Don’t wana hold it through FOMC.

Ugh. Dont blame you for not wanting to hold it with FOMC. Glad you were able to get some profit though

I got out shortly after the screen shot, Ended up with all of Tuesdays gains wiped away. :sob:

Of course right now there are data feed issues… I think I will end up on a first name basis with their CS team lol

But hopefully the problems are just now and NOT when there is profit to be had. :anguished:

Yea i put on some trades @6pm and now there is no price on the contracts :expressionless: Idk wats going on but they need to fix this problem.